Striped Linen Napkin
The Old Norwegian striped style sets grey and blue stripes atop a camel background. The combination of stripes and twill patterning will draw your guests in for a closer look, while the 2 cm mitered finish keeps the Old Norwegian style in line with the traditional elegance of Libeco linen. Soft, durable and highly absorbent, the Old Norwegian linen napkins are suitable for every occasion.
Libeco truly is a special company; each product carries the Belgian linen label, an internationally registered label which guarantees that your linen is woven in Belgium and consists of European flax fibers. Only six weavers in the world may use this label.
- 100% Linen
- Washed Finish
- 50 x 50cm
All of our linens can be washed or dry cleaned with confidence. For best results, we recommend the following care instructions:
- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 40°C - 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).