With backgrounds in Design and Visual Arts, Paul Droulers and Sophie Renier chose to combine their skills to create Jack Gomme in 1985. Created for everyday wear, Jack Gomme celebrates a design at once contemporary and timeless.
The ideal tote for everyday adventures. It can be carried on the shoulder or by hand.
Made from natural coated linen with a shiny finish, the PREMIUM line is chic and feminine with its vegetable-tanned leather details, its red dye for the set of leathers, and its brass finishings. The linen is a natural and vegetal fiber that has its own genuine irregularities, proof of its authenticity.
- Vegetable leather handles: 32cm
- Zipper closure
- 2 outer pockets and 2 inner pockets
- Lightweight, resistant and waterproof
- Capacity: A4 file and 13" computer
- Dimensions: 36x32x12cm
- Material: Coated linen and vegetable leather details
- Made in France