Marie Laure Chamorel's iconic hand-braided open necklace with forçat Sterling silver chains and twisted white color silk yarn encrusted with tiny crystal beads. All parts are dipped in yellow gold.
The end of the jewellery is completed with our signature handcrafted 4x9,5 mm flat rectangle dipped in yellow gold.
You can occasionally wrap this piece around your wrist as a bracelet.
A casual and versatile piece for everyday wear and a perfect gift to express your love.
Length: 74 cm
- Sterling silver with 18 karats yellow gold finish
- Silk yarn
- Crystal beads
- Sterling silver jewellery is sensitive to heat, air, skin, perfume, chlorine, and hydroalcoholic gel.
- Remove your jewellery when sleeping, bathing, swimming, or playing sports.
- Clean the jewellery regularly with special cloth for silver jewellery.
- Do not use solvents or silver cutlery cleaning products.
- When not in use, store the jewellery in a closed box.